Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer

Yay so now it's summer...

Summer dance seems pretty cool so far, confusing and gruelling but that was just the first day.

Iran election was rigged. How did Mousavi lose in his home city? How was it a landslide when Mousavi had so many supporters? wth. Democracy doesn't COUNT WHEN IT'S RIGGED. the world really needs less dictators. Is ahmadinejad planning on rigging all the elections for the rest of his life? (i don't know the term limit in Iran).

Yeah, i actually posted on my blog. Wow. Just to rant about Iran...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

great article. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did anyone hear that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.
[url=http://amazon.reviewazone.com/]Marilyn[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://casodex-bicalutamide.webs.com/]comprare Bicalutamide
[/url] Casodex 50 mg
Saveprost
Bicalupel

Anonymous said...

[url=http://cyclosporine.webs.com]sandimmun ja raskaus
[/url] order Sandimmun Neoral
cyclosporine nursing implications
cyclosporine kosten

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]buy copegus online
[/url] order ribavirin
order rebetol online
copegus 100 mg online

Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a very clear description of
the issues. It was truly informative. Your site is useful.
Thanks for sharing!

my webpage :: hcg diet

Anonymous said...

Hey there I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by
mistake, while I was browsing on Digg for something else, Regardless
I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a incredible post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have
time to read through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your
RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the superb b.


Also visit my website American Health Advantage

Anonymous said...

I constantly emаileԁ thiѕ wеbsite post pagе to all my associates,
because if liκe to reаd it afterwаrԁ mу links ωіll too.


Αlѕo viѕit my sіte: hcg drops vs injections